DogPad Finance — Shibarium’s launchpad ecosystem

Could not agree more!!!

5 Likes

Love Dogpad :heart::heart: Excelent community, excelent dev, excelent staking :fire::fire:

6 Likes

These are our NFTs’ utilities.

4 Likes

How will this burn be tracked?

5 Likes

That’s a great question! All transactions on the blockchain, including coin burns, are public and transparent. A platform called Shibburn has been set up specifically to track all SHIB burns, which would include those initiated by DOGPAD. So, any SHIB coins that DOGPAD commits to burning as part of its fees from other projects can be tracked through this tool.

7 Likes

Can’t wait for the AMA. Congrats $Dogpad!

5 Likes

you won’t be ready, $DOGPAD will fly high!

6 Likes

the only Shibarium project i liked because the Transparency! PROUD of this community!

7 Likes

#DogPad is a Verified Organization on Twitter!
Screenshot 2023-05-20 063702

6 Likes

Talio is the CEO of DOGPAD. He is also verified on Twitter. Let make sure we shine a light on this as well. Another layer of trust and transparency!
Screenshot 2023-05-20 091513

8 Likes

Let’s continue to shine a light on real projects like DogPad Finance! Here’s and awesome article about $DogPad: Shibarium Project News: DOGPAD Finance - Empowering Investors Through Innovation - Shib Army

7 Likes

$DogPad is ready to burn $BONE & $SHIB! How amazing is that!

6 Likes

On reddit too.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Economic_Times/comments/13v8boe/shibarium_project_news_dogpad_finance_empowering/

4 Likes

Wonderful! Thank you! Will let the community know.

6 Likes
7 Likes

$DOGPAD is a cryptocurrency ecosystem built on the Ethereum network with a focus on providing a one-stop-shop for token creation and management on #SHIBARIUM network. Its LaunchPad is the central hub for projects looking to launch an IDO in Shibarium, making it easier for startups to raise funds and grow their project.

#DOGPAD can significantly reduce the technical barriers associated with these processes. This makes it easier for non-technical entrepreneurs to launch and manage their own projects, potentially leading to a more diverse range of ideas and startups within the Shibarium network.

So, if you are an entrepreneur or a startup looking to leverage the power of blockchain for your project, or an investor seeking new opportunities in the Shibarium network, @DogPadFinance could be an excellent platform for you. It’s always important to do your own research and understand the full scope of any project before investing. If you have more questions or need further information, don’t hesitate to reach out to the DogPad team. They are ready and willing to assist you as you explore this innovative blockchain ecosystem.

7 Likes

Just want to share that I was getting 50% APY for staking Dogpad when I first joined. Now that I snatched this gorgeous NFT i receive 75%. After watching my rewards accumulating every day, I couldn’t be any happier. I live by the motto Stake and Chill now. Shibarium will soon be here.

6 Likes

Been a loyal DOGPAD chad since early on. What’s kept me so loyal? The community who’s always willing to help out new members, answer questions, and the transparency from the dev side of the house. It’s a better time than ever to check out DOGPAD and join our community!

6 Likes

DOGPAD or an undervalued construction project for SHIBARIUM, I was here before the trade for new ath, I’m still here, this is just the beginning, those who are here with me will be considered lucky because they bought cheap (mcap 900k :eyes:) for me, these are people who know the potential of the project and trust the assumptions of CEO Talio, I have a feeling that DOGPAD will change many people’s lives :slight_smile: patience and DCA, all the best!

5 Likes