DogPad Finance — Shibarium’s launchpad ecosystem

Project Name: DogPad Finance

• Blockchains:

• Ethereum: Fully supported
    • Shibarium: Prepared for Shibarium
  • Description:

DogPad is a cryptocurrency ecosystem built on the Ethereum network with a focus on providing a one-stop-shop for token creation and management on Shibarium network

The main utility of DogPad is the LaunchPad, which enables projects to launch their initial DEX offerings (IDOs). However, the DogPad ecosystem offers a range of additional tools and services to streamline the token creation process, such as:

• Launchpad
  • Locker
  • Bridge
  • NFTs (with benefits)
  • Staking
  • LP Farming
  • Deployer & Telegram Bot deployer

DogPad’s LaunchPad is the central hub for projects looking to launch an IDO in Shibarium!

19 Likes

I tried it, everything works as it should. Great ! I will be watching, waiting for further cooperation with shibarium!

13 Likes

:clap: :clap: :fire: :fire: Dont forget to buy NFT - it gives you 75% staking APY!!!

11 Likes

Dogpad looking to be a premiere dapp of shibarium. Utility packed and strong community. Team making all the right moves.

12 Likes

Excellent community, great vibes.

13 Likes

Love being part of this team!! :muscle::rocket:

12 Likes

Can’t wait. Dogpad finance :fire:

11 Likes

$dogpad still here. Still gmi

9 Likes

$DogPad has made me a happy Doggie! I’m just staking and chilling.

8 Likes

$Dogpad making it effortlessly to create and manage tokens within the #Shibarium network for a seamless experience.

7 Likes

$Dogpad is the most attractive project for me. I didn’t sell any token and just growing my bag. It’s only the project which have everything working.

10 Likes

I like other projects too but $dogpad is my favorite. Can’t wait to see the launchpad in use while I watch my staking rewards rising. I use the dapp every day.

9 Likes

Their Launchpad could be the go to spot for projects launching in the Shibarium. It’s like the Silicon Alley for Shibarium! I’m ridin’ with Dogpad!

9 Likes

Here to echo the other Dogpad chads! Dogpad will be the launchpad for Shibarium. Staking is live, Doggie NFTs with utility, and a welcoming community for Shibarmy!

7 Likes

VOTE FOR $DOGPAD!

7 Likes

The link for DogPad’s Medium is not working. Here is the correct link: https://dogpad.medium.com/

6 Likes

If you are looking for any fresh updates about Dogpad please visit us on Telegram and join the community. There you will find the lates updates on the pinned messages. Talio gives us updates from time to time.

7 Likes

DID YOU KNOW? Dogpad has committed to burn $SHIB through the fees collected from other projects, even those not directly contributing to the ecosystem. It’s a powerful example of a project taking initiative to strengthen the entire Shibarium ecosystem.

7 Likes

$DogPad hands down will be one of the top Lauchpads for Shibarium. They have 7 utilities and a nice Marketing Wallet ready for launch. Don’t miss out on this gem.

6 Likes

NFTs will be 80% staking closer to launch!!!

4 Likes