JEDSTAR Gaming & Esport on SHIBARIUM

10 Likes

Full fledged Multimedia gaming company built from the ground up. Been there since the beginning. Is the real deal.
Plug and play. Prices are cheap for Jed and Kred right now. Time to load up

6 Likes

The best project I have ever seen! Friendly professional team! Brilliant developers and super artists! I want to be useful to this Cool team and the Project!

5 Likes

JEDSTAR is building since 2021,August.
Until now they’ve built some many useful utilities, just to name a few :slight_smile:
JEDSTAR :fox_face::sparkles:
SILVERVOLT v1✅️
AGORA v1 :white_check_mark:
GENESIS MINT SFTs :white_check_mark:
STARDOME BETA :white_check_mark:
JED/KRED MIGRATION ( POLYGON ) :white_check_mark:
NIGHT CLAWS v1 (Mobile Game No.1) :white_check_mark:
ESPORT TEAMS :white_check_mark:
STARSTAKING :white_check_mark:
Night Claws :white_check_mark:
JEDSTAR on #Shibarium :white_check_mark:
Partnerships :white_check_mark:
Coming soon
Jedmine app
Comic SFTs
PFPs
KDArena
JEDSTAR.COM

They also have nearly milion gaming community that will be engaged in the project.Processing: IMG_20230308_172528_357.jpg…Processing: IMG_20230308_172507_888.jpg…Processing: IMG_20230302_201751_291.jpg…

6 Likes

A project I have been seeing since the inception and the vision the team has as well as the work that’s been done so far only instils confidence. The progress is as good as any company and not a typical crypto project. JEDSTAR Gaming is surely going to be a big brand!

7 Likes

Awesome to see Jedstar building bricks with Shibarium.

6 Likes

Imagine your first crypto investment was straight forward successful project which has been growing constantly. That’s me with Jedstar :slight_smile: Amazing team of gaming enthusiast, professionals and people who already went through 2 bear market before so I’d say they surely know what they are doing!

4 Likes

Love it :fire::fox_face::sparkles: JEDSTAR GAMING COMING TO SHIBARIUM

5 Likes

So excited to join the ranks! Especially since most of our community came from shiba! :raised_hands:

We will do our part to not only support the shiba community, but help #SHIBARIUMTECH be the next great blockchain! :fire:

5 Likes

Love to see Jedstar Gaming also being build on Shibarium

Team is very transparent, updating the community on a weekly basis through VC in their telegram.

It’s amazing to see what they already accomplished within 1,5 years.

With their vision, dedication, tech knowledge and art skills I see a bright future for Jedstar Gaming

4 Likes

well organized. :heart_eyes:
WOOF

2 Likes

2 Likes