Unification Foundations Development of Shibarium

How could SHIBARIUM compete against Polygon without using their Plasma Chain for another Layer-2 scaling solution? Ryoshi is even quoted saying, “wat is the difference really between Matic l2 and BSC? both run the EVM. Maybe it is just twitter blah blah as the difference?”

Ryoshi also quotes, “SHIBA will have it’s OWN blockchain. Something of their OWN. Not just another L2 with zero difference.”

I believe Unification is that difference.

Interacting with CHATGPT, I used it to ask some important questions regarding Tendermint Concensus Engine. Particularly it’s use in developing SHIBARIUM.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet <-Link to an image as I can not add images

Moreover, SHIBARIUM DOCUMENTATION on the Official Shiba website quotes, “This layer aims, as a protocol, to work on top of existing blockchain networks, allowing for faster, cheaper, and more private transactions to be processed off-chain, while still relying on the security of the underlying blockchain.”

Another CHATGPT Q&A providing context on STATE CHANNEL.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet <-link to image as I can’t add images, again.

Circling back to my original question of how SHIBARIUM can COMPETE with Matic Plasma Chain aka Polygon WITHOUT utilizing Plasma Chain? The answer is to use a different scaling solution such as sharding or state channels!

The best non polygon/matic example of a state channel is Unification Foundations Mainnet.

Please ask questions/provide me information if you have a different or betting understanding of this information.

1 Like

Shibrum is currently planning its launch date. Do you have a clear timeline for the release? The Shibarmy feels like we are in a fog right now, and we would appreciate having a countdown to look forward to.